You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs. You will ensure Amazon policies – including attendance tracking – are implemented and administered fairly and consistently.
- Perform in depth problem solving in all areas to ensure successful and continuous operations
- Managing, on a daily basis, end to end operations for either one large site. Executing inbound and outbound operations, coordinate physical and virtual workflows, or flow of orders and materials to ensure products are shipped on time to meet customer delivery promise
- Monitor system generated routing solutions and provide viable routing solutions and make decisions on deliveries outside of the normal routing matrix.
- Consolidate information from different sources to determine daily load plan requirements for the facility, then adjusting and executing accordingly.
- Allocate labor from various sources, lead meetings, direct and assign job duties for FC Associates
- Conducting 4M and 5S audits for the delivery station on a daily basis.
- Train, audit, and support FC Associates to perform Amazon standard operating procedures and utilizing equipment and software
- Stand-in for Area Manager.
- Lead the order batching strategy to ensure efficiency while protecting customer experience
- Driving performance management of your team members. Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates.
- Ensure FC associates have proper tools to perform the job and coordinate repair or replacement when needed
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement.
- Ability to manage day and night shifts.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in engineering, operations, or related field.
- Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and or evenings.
- Management of a minimum of 30 employees
- Experience in transportation industry is a plus.
- Strong computer skills using MS office products.
- Good people management skills.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced.
- Ability to work under pressure situations.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Interest in long term career development through assignments in multiple fulfillment centers across the nation
- Demonstrated ability to use computer and wireless technology
- Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources.
- Strong execution skills, action oriented, go getter.
- Direct management experience for employees in a retail, distribution, or logistics environment or hospitality background
- Comfortable with reading, writing and communicating in English.
- Candidates must be flexible to work in shifts.
- Basic understanding of transportation / truckload operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A