To achieve our ambition we need to develop methods that lie beyond the cutting edge academic and industrial research of today and as a scientist, you will bring academic and/or industrial practical experience and create novel solutions to complex problems at massive scale.
- Experience of working with large datasets;
- Experience of building ML and NLP models in Python;
- Hands-on experience in one or more of: Information Extraction, Knowledge Fusion, Fact Verification, Deep Learning, Scalable Machine Learning;
- Track record of leading projects and/or building research agendas
- Experience with delivering production AI systems;
- Active member of the research community and strong track record of scientific publications in premier journals or conferences;
- Experience in mentoring junior scientists
- 5+ years of post-PhD relevant academic or industrial research experience;
- Excellent communication skills (both with technical and non-technical audiences) and the ability to working in a team
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computational Linguistics, Natural Language Processing, Semantic Web, Applied Mathematics or a related field;
- Good coding skills, experience in Python or Java is a plus;
- Ability to work on ambiguous problem areas and deliver business critical solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A