As a Pharmacy Intern you will play an essential role in empowering our customers to take their medications correctly and achieve better overall wellness. An active, in-state pharmacy intern license is required for this position.
- Aid in onboarding of new customers, not limited to but including prescription transfers and account setup
- Support other pharmacy teams (customer experience, billing, shipping) as needed
- Provide support for customers , taking the time needed to understand each unique customers situation
- Enter prescriptions into pharmacy filling system with high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Expert in customer service and communication
- Must be currently enrolled or graduated from an accredited institution working towards a Pharmacist license.
- Ability to follow directions and have a positive attitude
- Active, unrestricted in-state Pharmacy Intern License
- 6+ months of experience working with computer and web based tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A