Getting Started supports candidates globally by monitoring their data in HR systems, helping candidates transition from offer accepted to employee status. This includes answering any questions regarding the candidate’s tasks to complete as well as monitoring for completion and advising of start date changes.
- Work with various stakeholders on projects, intakes and process improvements to successful resolution
- Handle specialized candidates (i.e. security clearances)
- Drive process/system improvements based on ongoing trends/gaps identified through team performance related metrics
- Maintain day-to-day administration of various processes and programs
- Be a Subject matter expert (SME) on Getting Started processes
- Ability to handle projects using the Project Management principles and methodology
- Ability to collaborate with the team members and other stakeholders positioned in different locations and cultures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon experience
- Proven record of coming up with out of the box solutions
- Candidate facing HR experience
- Ability to push back, foresee potential issues, and advocate for relentless improvement
- Background or experience in working with HR processes, systems or tools
- Ability to work in fast paced changing environments.
- Ability to positively influence small groups and individuals to drive resolution
- Strong command of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be complying with quality and productivity standards as applicable to the team you belong to
- Experience with reporting and analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, United States
Application Deadline: N/A