The Amazon Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) team aims to provide tools, resources, and environments that support safe, efficient, healthy behaviors and encourage employees to proactively manage their health and wellbeing. To support these goals, Amazon is seeking an experienced and innovative Onsite Medical Representative (OMR) to join our team.
- Provide triage, first aid, and/or referral to outside medical providers, if indicated.
- Work flexible shifts which could include days, nights, and/or weekends.
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Minimize the AA risk of injury through awareness, education and proactive engagement.
- Display professional behavior.
- Provide daily activity logs and end of shift reports.
- Spend frequent time on the warehouse floor to interact and engage with AAs and managers to coach on observed at-risk work habits.
- Communicate effectively.
- Willing to be trained to teach first aid, CPR, and AED certification classes.
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Facilitate and maintain the workers’ compensation and return to work process for associates with work related injuries.
- Multitask and have exceptional time management skills.
- Develop a first aid care plan for AAs recovering from an injury, focused on injury improvement, including self-care instructions as needed.
- Maintain all records of care provided to AAs.
- Monitor and ensure appropriate medical supply inventory is maintained.
- Experience with Workers Compensation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience managing musculoskeletal disorders
- Experience with OSHA regulations
- Experience in ergonomics
- Passion for promoting health and wellness
- Experience with an industrial wellness program
- Experience coaching on body mechanics
- Proficient in digital recordkeeping
- Certified to teach first aid, CPR, and AED training from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kent, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A