In this role you’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, technology and sales, to drive learning, and help our field drive significant customer transformation. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology and business experience.
- Influence content for transformational training courses to accelerate the ability of our global field to create value in every engagement.
- Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
- Provide content and class feedback to course developers to raise bar on curriculum quality
- Conduct employee training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning and, virtual learning.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and effective training content
- Mentor and train internal instructors as part of a train the trainer program
- Ability and means to travel approximately 40% of the time, including some international travel
- Build confidence within our senior field team members to engage with business and technical buyers.
- Specialty or Professional certification or 5+ years of cloud experience with AWS
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Experience organizing and delivering instructor-led and virtual instructor-led training sessions and driving training schedules including scheduling, communications, and tracking metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience selling in a cloud, software or technology company
- Excellent business acumen
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role.
- Experience in sales training or sales enablement in a cloud, technology or software company
- Ability to work autonomously through ambiguity and complexity in a fast-moving environment to drive results
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A