We are looking for a Souring Recruiter to work with our highly collaborative team of sourcing recruiters, lead recruiters, and coordinators. The Recruiter will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company,
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies that seek for matching fit and motivation rather than focusing on selling alone.
- Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A