Website AMC Theatres
Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to achieve AMC’s goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
- Oversee and complete theatre administrative reports.
- Ensure proper staffing in each area.
- Uphold AMC’s business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs and policies.
- Lead and develop theatre crew and supervisors to perform the “essential functions” of their positions.
- Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors, and corporate partners.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests in high-volume setting.
- Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing By Walking Around).
- Oversee an individual theatre department as assigned, if applicable.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to crew members.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
- Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately disciplining associates.
- Perform daily, opening, and closing operational and administrative duties.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service standards.
- Take ownership of the successful completion of personal training program.
- Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
- Assist the General Manager/Senior Manager with achieving guest service and financial goals associated with Food and Beverage.
- Six months supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Age 18 or older. Other location-specific age requirements may apply.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g. retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A