Under direct but not constant supervision and working on a rotating or straight shift as required to measure and keep records of radiation levels and chemical analysis; to service radiation protection and analytical equipment;
- Properly drive a motor vehicle when directed or when required to perform his/her duties.
- On an as needed basis, to serve in any other plant activity for which he/she is trained.
- Assist Technicians in other Rad/Chem classifications when required.
- To develop and maintain a complete understanding of the plant emergency program and the plant security system. To react as appropriate in the protection of the public in case of an operational emergency and to serve as an active participant in these programs.
- Clean and maintain laboratory and laboratory equipment and make minor equipment repairs.
- A high school diploma or have passed a high school equivalency examination.
- At least one of the following:
- Associates degree in Chemistry, Health Physics, or Radiation
- Three years of experience doing comparable work
- Achieve a rank of E5 or above as a Navy ELT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Steedman, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A