The Training Supervisor – Operations is responsible for the development and delivery of primarily – but not limited to -critical Operations job classifications in Fossil, Combustion Turbine, and Hydro generation.
- Assume responsibility for the performance, conduct and appraisal of students
- Work closely with customers and other learning stakeholders to assess and deliver training in the most consistent, effective, and efficient manner possible
- Developing simulator training and testing material for use in training and qualification
- Routinely review and revise training content as needed to ensure the most up-to-date information, processes and training methods are being utilized
- Scheduling courses, providing hands-on instruction, preparing, validating and grading exams, and evaluating student performance (including counseling) and implementing appropriate remedial measures
- Development and delivery of operations training for Ameren Missouri generation facilities
- Administering all aspects of operations training for the coal fleet, hydro, and/or combustion gas turbine facilities including but not limited to, initial training, ongoing refresher training, and new equipment/update training through various methods as required by accepted training standards and in compliance with procedure AUE-1810, Systematic Approach to Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent and five or more years of relevant power plant experience (e.g. power plant operations, engineering working with plant systems, operations, maintenance, CTG operations or maintenance, hydro operations or maintenance, etc.) or as an industrial boiler operator is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g. engineering) from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Choose One: FOSSIL: One or more years of experience as a control room operator or working with power plant systems is strongly preferred.
- CTG: CTG Experience preferred. HYDRO: Hydroelectric generation experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Annapolis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A