The Energy Efficiency Advisor is responsible for the oversight of company and contractor implemented programs within Ameren Illinois’ Energy Efficiency portfolio.
- Stay current with ongoing trends in energy efficiency, innovation, new technologies, and demand response.
- Provide oversight for implementation vendors and other contractors to ensure all requirements are met per internal and external guidelines and commitments.
- Manage development, administration, and reporting on projects within the portfolio
- Coordinate internal and external activities related to development, launch and oversight of pilots and demonstration such as evaluating new technologies and services, marketing campaigns and events, and various other initiatives.
- Perform various project management functions, including establishing work plans, scheduling, administering and summarizing meetings, assigning and tracking tasks, managing change requests, developing status reports, and monitoring and managing budget and financials.
- Work with multiple teams within and outside of the Energy Efficiency department to ensure optimum design and implementation of deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- MBA preferred.
- Five or more years of relevant experience required (e.g., contract compliance, marketing, accounting, technology, data reporting, engineering).
- May waive degree requirement for candidates with nine or more years of directly relevant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A