The Real Estate Agent negotiates and successfully closes purchases and sales of real estate in fee, and negotiates and acquires easements, contracts, leases, rentals, permits, licenses, and agreements in support of the legal and business interests of the corporation.
- Prepare appraisals, opinions and recommendations of Fair Market Value of property for the purposes of the purchase and sale of fee property interests, and in acquiring and granting easements, leases, licenses, permits and construction-related damages.
- Read and comprehend engineering drawings and plans.
- Examine and comprehend title policies, certificates or commitments, and abstracts of title.
- Investigate and perform quantitative site and route selection analysis for major land purchases and to make recommendations regarding same.
- Interpret and assess the regulations of municipal, county, state and federal jurisdictions and commissions to negotiate with elected and appointed officials in determining corporate compliance requirements.
- Successfully negotiate and prepare legal instruments for the acquisition or disposal of fee property interests, easements, leases, licenses, permits, agreements, and property damages.
- Obtain legal or deed descriptions, and sales price information for appraisals from public records.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint required.
- Basic understanding of law, engineering, surveying, appraisals and contracts also required.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university required, preferably in Business, Economics, Engineering, Management, or Real Estate.
- Two or more years’ experience in real estate required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A