The Supervising Engineer, Electric Operations, is responsible for the overall engineering-related execution of the Division’s electric business. This role includes providing leadership for, and training and development of Division’s Engineering Supervisors, Engineers and Estimating personnel.
- Participate on and interface with Ameren teams, as required.
- Interface with vendors, contractors, suppliers, general public, major customers, interconnected utilities, governmental and regulatory agencies, as well as other groups with the Company.
- Keep abreast of state-of-the-art developments and improvements, and contribute to the personal and professional development needs of the Engineers and Estimators within the team.
- Lead, train, and evaluate engineering personnel performing studies, design, and project management duties.
- Establish design criteria, applicable engineering practices, Company procedures and policies to conform to codes and regulations.
- Represent the Company and provide expert testimony, as required.
- Plan, schedule, prioritize and coordinate activities in support of the Division Director and Ameren teams to assure that assignments and/or projects are completed, and re-forecasted, as applicable, relative to time schedule, available man-hours, and costs.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university is required.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Commitment to pursue an Illinois or Missouri Professional Engineer license within one year of hire required.
- Five or more years of electrical design engineering or related engineering experience is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Union, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A