The Supervisor, Nuclear Operations Procedures supervises the operation of Callaway Energy Center to ensure the safe, legal and efficient operation of the nuclear power generating unit.
- Interface with all nuclear departments, internal company personnel, and external personnel as required to support work on plant equipment and systems.
- Support Operations in performance of Refueling Outages to include supervising Operations Technicians in the field performing local system operations and testing and administering the Workman’s Protection Assurance Program.
- Maintain Operations procedures through development and revision, ensuring they meet all required standards, to support safe operation of the Callaway Energy Center
- Support performance improvement initiatives such as assessments, benchmarks, and the corrective action program.
- Maintain and promote positive behaviors in the areas of commitment to excellence, teamwork, respect, integrity, accountability, and stewardship.
- Actively participate in training to develop and broaden the skills of the Callaway Energy Center workforce.
- Train, develop and mentor procedure writers.
- Assume Emergency Response Organization (ERO) duties in accordance with Callaway Energy Center Radiological Emergency Response Plan (RERP) including responding to assigned ERO facilities within the required RERP response time.
- Manage and direct reactor operators writing procedures to safely and reliability maneuver and operate the plant.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Licensed Reactor Operator with one or more years of experience in the position;
- Previously a Licensed Reactor Operator at another commercial reactor with at least 1.5 years of experience in the position;
- Military Reactor Operator with at least 2 years of experience in the position;
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related sciences with a minimum of 1.5 years of nuclear power plant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Steedman, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A