The Senior Business Resiliency Analyst position is within the Digital Portfolio, Architecture, and Governance at Ameren. This position is responsible for developing plans and procedures in order to provide efficient and effective resiliency solutions.
- Provides guidance to and coordinates the efforts of staff members in the development of recovery procedures for key areas of the organization.
- Develop and regularly update business continuity and disaster recovery plans and processes for digital teams.
- Promotes a culture of resiliency focused on training, testing, and improvement of processes and procedures.
- Plans and coordinates the testing of recovery support and business resumption procedures in different functional areas, such as application failover and tabletop exercises.
- Works with digital teams to improve the technology and processes used to ensure Disaster Recovery Capabilities for critical systems.
- Helps to develop and conduct Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity training for Digital Teams.
- Conduct business impact analyses for Digital Teams to determine critical business processes, identifies acceptable recovery time periods, and establishes resources required for the successful resumption of business operations in the event of a disaster.
- Act as a liaison between business units and digital teams responsible for service recovery.
- Experience with using and managing a Business Continuity Plan Management Software
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Information Management, or a related field
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Functional Continuity Planner (CFCP) or Associate Business Continuity Planner accreditation preferred.
- Five or more years of related work experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A