The Program Supervisor, Energy Efficiency is responsible for the supervision, development and continuous improvement of Ameren Missouri’s Energy Efficiency implementation contractors and programs.
- Stay abreast of ongoing research and trends in energy efficiency and demand response.
- Prepare status reports to accurately monitor progress against program objectives, timelines, budgets and goals. Create and execute corrective action plans as need to meet performance metrics.
- Lead and supervise a team of contractors, subcontractors, program partners and trade allies responsible for the execution of Ameren Missouri’s Energy Efficiency Programs.
- Uses working knowledge of Missouri Energy Efficiency Investment Act, energy efficiency regulatory rules, approved energy efficiency regulatory filings and associated tariffs to meet or exceed performance goals.
- Maintain an appropriate positive and mutually beneficial business relationship with business and professional groups and industry allies in support of Ameren Missouri’s energy efficiency objectives.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing, sales and program implementation strategies that motivate customers to implement energy efficiency and demand response projects.
- Strong ability to prioritize and complete a wide variety of requests and assignments required.
- Strong relationship building skills required.
- Strong ability to interact with internal and external customers is required.
- Strong decision-making, problem solving, analytical, and computational skills also required.
- Experience and knowledge of energy efficiency programs and the utility industry is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word is required.
- Proven ability to lead others and excellent business acumen is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with critical time deadlines required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A