The Project Procurement Specialist reports to the Manager, Project Procurement and is focused on ensuring efficient coordination of the procurement of goods and services for allocated projects within the capital project portfolio. This role is accountable to engage with project teams to organize, support, audit, and ensure that the development, monitoring and reporting of procurement plans for material deliveries and execution of services for projects aligns with project execution expectations.
- Provide projects guidance to enforcement of standards, policies, and procedures established by Ameren Corporation and regulatory entities
- Represent supply chain in the escalation, resolution, and the development of corrective actions/recovery plans of project materials issues (incl material delivery impacts and mitigation plans)
- Assist Project Engineers, Project Managers, and contractors to ensure that goods and services are procured in accordance with a documented Project Execution Plan
- Represent supply chain in project meetings and project phase gate presentations/meetings related to Supply Chain activities and ensure communication to support supply chain organizations
- Develop, with project managers, appropriate procurement matrices/plans including materials supply plan, contracting plan, logistics, and expediting plans
- Develop and manage Master Project Material List (BOM) for allocated projects including estimated/actual pricing, PO/MR numbers, and expected delivery dates
- Coordinate with the Project Requisition Team and Supply Chain Sourcing Teams for all project related materials and services requirements
- Primary contact with project teams to enhance partnership and service levels while driving coordinated key performance metrics within Supply Chain for Supply Chain planning and execution requirements
- Manage the interaction between Project Requisition Team and other Supply Chain Sourcing resources required to support project delivery
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Digital or other related field from an accredited university. MBA, other related graduate degree, or Doctorate preferred.
- Five or more years of directly relevant work experience in scheduling, forecasting, budgeting, and working with accounting practice is required.
- Candidates with an advanced degree or Doctorate will be considered with three or more years of experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A