The Planning Supervisor supervises the Planning workforce responsible for providing properly detailed work packages necessary to maintain and operate Callaway Energy Center.
- Perform special studies and projects as assigned.
- Ensure work performed is in accordance with applicable station procedures and policies.
- Develop and execute plans for the selection and development of Planning staff.
- Communicate effectively with all departments associated with work management process.
- Implement corrective actions to resolve System Health deficiencies.
- Supervise planning personnel in developing and planning preventive, corrective and surveillance work documents for both daily and refueling outage activities.
- Ensure High Quality work packages are provided for craft, contractor and vendor execution of activities.
- Instruct and train personnel in the expectations of the Planning Department.
- Assume Emergency Response Organization (ERO) duties in accordance with Callaway Energy Center Radiological Emergency Response Plan (RERP) including responding to assigned ERO facilities within the required RERP response time.
- Assist the Work Coordinators and Work Week Managers in an effort to efficiently bundle/schedule work activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Engineering, Physical Science, etc.) from an accredited institution preferred.
- Six years of power plant experience, of which three years should be in planning required.
- Supervisory experience in planning or scheduling activities preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Steedman, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A