You will work collaboratively with Engineering, Server Operations, Network Operations, Application Services, and other teams across the organization to automate and build our on-premise DevSecOps processes; Self-Healing; and End User Self Service automation.
- Direct and guide vendor and consultant resources.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization following agile methodologies.
- Responsible for adherence to corporate regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Develop and implement plans for and provide operational support and life-cycle management of the services and infrastructure that reside in the cloud provider accounts.
- Create standards for unit, functional test and deployment automation solutions.
- Manage the development, compliance, and documentation of procedures and processes required to support CI/CD & Cloud Platform Operations.
- Design CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Git, TFS, Artifactory, Smart Bear Suite.
- Build scalable, consistent platform solutions with VMWare Products.
- Provide leadership and direction to Development Teams regarding CI/CD and Cloud technologies.
- Engage in critical problem resolution and continuous improvement activities.
- Seven or more years of experience in core components of software/product delivery (infrastructure, networking, operating systems, service integration, production monitoring, and automation including scripting/programming proficiencies) required.
- Proficiency with infrastructure monitoring tools such as Splunk preferred.
- Consideration will be given to candidates with eleven or more years of relevant experience in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Fluent in at least two of the following scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, Java, Java Script).
- Relevant experience in Infrastructure As Code development (Terraform or Cloud Formation) preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer or business related major degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Relevant experience in an Agile development environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools (SaltStack, Ansible) preferred.
- Strong experience automating with vRealize Automation (VRA) and vRealize Orchestrator (VRO) preferred.
- Working understanding of Container Technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A