The Distribution Design Consultant position is primarily responsible for technical design, estimating and system improvements regarding construction on utility distribution lines and/or mains.
- Recognize and refer opportunities for implementation of Company marketing programs by maintaining a partnership with marketing functions.
- Design all jobs in accordance with Company standards.
- Process and monitor customer applications for service, providing customer with information on rates, charges, programs, service requirements, and other technical expertise as required.
- Make field inspections and prepare material and labor estimates and all plats and drawings for proposed construction, rehabilitation, relocation, or maintenance of company-owned facilities.
- Obtain all required customer approvals, easements, and rights-of-way to prepare appropriate contracts, permits, releases, plats, and records.
- Accept and handle special requests, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant discipline (e.g., Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, etc.)
- 5 years of directly relevant experience is required.
- Directly relevant experience includes utility distribution line design or construction, GIS mapping, cost estimation or control, surveying, engineering or design experience, construction, construction inspection, project management, etc).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wentzville, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A