This role will report to the Manager of Strategy Mobilization-HR and will work closely with key stakeholders from across the business to ensure work is aligned with Ameren’s overall strategy and culture.
- Assist in the creation of engaging and unique engagement experiences that elevate leadership and organizational impact; Help build into holistic designs and assist with the effective packaging and presentation of materials.
- Operate as a core member of the Strategy Mobilization team responsible for designing, implementing, and evaluating high-impact, enterprise-level strategic engagements tied to strategy and culture priorities (i.e., all hands meetings/townhalls, leadership meetings/retreats, corporate recognition events, etc.).
- Develop and manage dynamic project plans and related budget processes, communications, evaluations, etc. to enable engagement efforts.
- Assist with the coordination of end-to-end planning activities in order to successfully execute in-person, virtual, and hybrid events.
- Research and stay current on best practices in corporate engagement programming and related leadership development, and help to build capability across the team.
- Demonstrate strong consulting skills and design thinking to support iterative and highly collaborative meeting design processes. Help to mobilize plans and influence across diverse stakeholders.
- Maintain strong relationships and effective collaboration with team members, stakeholders, and internal & external partners to ensure integration of efforts.
- A Master’s Degree in Organization Development, Human Resources Mgmt, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or a related discipline required.
- Three or more years of relevant professional level experience (e.g., consulting, organizational development, leadership development, program design/management) required.
- A solid understanding of business/strategy concepts, a pragmatic approach to achieving results, strong communication and presentation skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A