The Nurse is responsible for providing health services to Ameren and Contractor employees at the Energy Centers. This position also serves as a liaison between the employees, Energy Center Management, Ameren Safety – Shared and Field Services, third party administrators and medical consultants.
- Support Annual OSHA Health Testing.
- Provide support for the Employee/Contractor Substance Abuse Program/Drug and BAT Testing.
- Advise employees/contractors on personal health decisions and the need for physician/community medical referral resulting in reduced time away from the work site and decreased health insurance costs.
- Present training on health-related topics.
- Manage Medical and Injury records in accordance with Ameren Policies and by OSHA standards.
- Respond and Support Medical Emergencies as necessary.
- Administer medications, vaccinations and initiate IV Therapy
- Lead Energy Center wellness programs, which includes overseeing and monitoring Energy Center’s fitness center.
- Provide clinical nursing assessment and nursing management of occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses, following current nursing guidelines and Medical Directives.
- Manage first aid and Trauma Kit supplies and equipment.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Nursing required. R.N. Certificate required.
- Bachelor of Science of in Nursing preferred.
- Must hold a current nursing license with the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
- Must hold Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification (BCLS).
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse Certificate preferred.
- Two years nursing experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Alton, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A