The energy industry is expecting significant retirement-related turnover over the next ten years. Ameren is seeking a proactive recruiting professional to join the Talent Acquisition Team in their mission to identify, attract and hire future members of our workforce.
- Actively lead, support and implement Ameren’s diversity recruiting strategies and efforts.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs, develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy and facilitate all aspects of the hiring process (including candidate sourcing/screening, selection, offer presentation/negotiation, and preliminary onboarding). Proactively communicate with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process.
- Collaborate with HR team members to ensure that job descriptions are marketable and clear and that position qualifications are aligned with the responsibilities of the role. Thoroughly pre-screen candidates to ensure that they meet the requirements of the position. Present a high quality slate of candidates to the hiring manager for consideration.
- Proactively source qualified candidates, ensure a diverse candidate pool, and build networks/pipelines to ensure that critical positions can be filled quickly. Identify new and creative candidate sources (to complement traditional/existing sources).
- Ensure that the hiring process is conducted in a values-based and defensible manner. Ensure that the appropriate process and selection related documentation is completed and maintained. Stay abreast of legal and regulatory requirements associated with the employee selection process.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and share best practices (related to candidate sources, diversity recruiting, candidate pipelining, etc.) with team members.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Three or more years of professional-level recruiting experience required.
- Experience recruiting within a large corporate environment preferred.
- Experience with Digital/Information Technology strongly preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A