Start up equipment; observe operations, temperatures and pressures, to provide proper service to the building. Maintain records and charts. Make scheduled tours of the fan rooms, cooling towers, expansion tanks, equipment rooms. Observe and make necessary adjustments and repairs as needed.
- Air Conditioning Heating Systems Plumbing Ventilating Electrical Systems and Equipment Audio-Visual Equipment Office Furniture
Garage Service Equipment
- Building Structures – Partitions, Floor Tiles, Ceilings, Windows, Doors and Associated Hardware, Minor brick, concrete and roof work, Fencing and Gates
- Assemble the materials, tools and equipment required to do the job, and clean up afterwards.
- Take necessary steps to insure that safety devices are available and applied as required for each job.
- Refrigeration Equipment Overhead Cranes Hydraulic Platform Lifts
- As required to assemble purchase equipment.
- Hydraulic and Mechanical Loading Docks Overhead Doors (all types) Gates (all types)
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance on the following types of systems and structures, in this connection make removals and additions:
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration-HVAC and Refrigeration certificate (2 year or 14 month continuous) from a Company approved college or recognized trade school. Satisfactorily completed with a “C” or above in each class. OR, approved apprenticeship program.
- Demonstrated ability to handle general maintenance work and the ability to read and understand blueprints and write clear and legible work reports and requisitions.
- Industrial Electrical Certificate (2 year or 14 months continuous) from a Company approved college or recognized trade school. Satisfactorily completed with a “C” or above in each class. Must understand and perform standard practices and safety rules and must be careful, accurate, alert, thorough and observant. OR, approved apprenticeship program.
- Must possess and maintain an EPA Universal Certification.
- Receive a “Recommended” score on the CAST-R test.
- At least two years’ work experience as a Journeyman, and presently working on that classification or must have been classified as an Office
- Building Mechanic in the previous 24 months and have met all of the educational requirements for that job classification.
- Must achieve a passing score on a written test of technical knowledge.
- Graduation from high school or successful completion of a recognized high school equivalency examination.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belleville, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A