The Sourcing Analyst provides excellent support to Category Management and operational procurement by analyzing spend and contract data in Supply Chain (SC) systems. The Analyst participates in strategic and operational procurement processes as directed.
- Continuous Improvement: Support the framework, metrics, and goals for continuous improvement of Sourcing. Employ and help identify additional leading practices to achieve process excellence and stay current with industry innovations.
- Support communication of initiatives and improvements to Business Partners as appropriate.
- RFI/RFQ Support: Work with cross functional teams in the development, review and issue of RFIs and RFQs, analyze proposals, negotiate and structure contracts, and create purchase orders.
- Structure RFQs and unbundle proposal costs in order to understand total cost of ownership (TCO). Coordinate development of material, equipment, and service specifications to be included in procurement/sourcing RFQs.
- Collaboration with Supply Chain and Business Partners: Work collaboratively with Category Management, operational procurement, and Business Partners to design and execute required analysis and reports.
- Collaborate with Business Partners and SC to clarify questions and improve analysis while maintaining high Business Partner satisfaction. Help identify and implement leading practices for SC analysis.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- May consider recent graduate
- Finance, Supply Chain, Digital, or other related field
- Bachelor‘s degree required; preferably in Engineering, Business, Accounting,
- Some customer service experience preferred
- One or more year of directly relevant work experience preferred, including experience on cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with ORACLE
- Ability to be persuasive and build credibility internally and externally
- Proficient with MS Office suite Typical Leadership Characteristics
- Strong customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and time-management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A