The Supervisor Electric Operations role is to provide leadership and direct daily operations for Ameren Missouri electric field co-workers. This position includes drive for results with respect to oversight of safety programs, compliance with collective bargaining agreements and electric operating budget responsibilities.
- Foster a culture of safety and zero unsafe acts by championing safety efforts, achieving safety objectives and ensuring that safety is the top value of every co-worker. Assist, promote, and support Safety Committees
- Provide on-going feedback and coaching, and empower, as appropriate, field co-workers to provide affordable “Customer First” service responses while performing construction activities
- Apply Ameren Missouri Consolidated Safety Manual programs and procedures and Ameren Missouri policies ensuring co-workers are accountable
- Plan, schedule, and direct the activities of the field co-workers engaged in construction, operations and maintenance activities for the electric distribution systems in the assigned division to maintain optimum customer satisfaction and service while meeting high efficiency, productivity, and safety standards
- Develop and evaluate co-workers engaged in construction, operations and maintenance activities for the electric distribution systems in the assigned division to assure safe, efficient, and effective performance
- Ensure Ameren Missouri Construction Standards are being followed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Five or more years relevant experience (e.g., planning, analysis or design of electric distribution systems, vegetation management, electric construction/maintenance) required with supervisory or team leadership experience preferred, OR five or more years relevant experience in a heavy industrial or military environment including a minimum of three years in a supervisor role required .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berkeley, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A