The Business Development Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of revenue enhancement, marketing and program implementation strategies that motivate key stakeholders to adopt Ameren Missouri’s Efficient Electrification programs.
- Proactively collaborate with Ameren Product/Service development teams providing strategic guidance in analyzing market opportunities and product/service development providing input from current and potential customers.
- Possess a strategic and detailed knowledge of Ameren Missouri’s and overlapping energy providers’ electric/natural gas/water/propane/diesel/gasoline rates, and products and services offered. Lead technical discussions to leverage that knowledge to continuously evaluate and improve processes, incentive structures, rules and regulations to enhance revenue.
- Build and leverage strategic partnerships with stakeholders to develop a successful and sustainable efficient electrification marketing network.
- Create value propositions for conversion of fossil-fueled equipment to electric-powered technologies, presenting the cost benefit analysis to various stakeholders and facilitating the overall conversion process.
- Oversee and promulgate a performance-based revenue enhancing culture. Continuously evaluate external sales and marketing processes, incentive structure, rules and regulations to improve the business development strategy.
- Develop and lead strategies and tactics to engage prospective customers, understand their needs, identify appropriate decision makers/stakeholders, build trusted relationships and a vision for mutual success, convert fossil fueled equipment to electric technologies and inspect work completed.
- Lead the development and execution of revenue-enhancing, omni-channel marketing and program implementation strategies for the Missouri Efficient Electrification program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or other technical or business degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Seven or more years of professional level experience in consultative business development and/or omni-channel marketing required.
- Three or more years supervisory or project management experience required.
- Proven leadership skills, especially influencing and leading outside of the organization, promoting new customer solutions, marketing and event coordination required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A