Under direct but not constant supervision, to do a general range of repair and maintenance work on automotive equipment, construction equipment and power take-off driven equipment.
- To repair garage equipment as required;
- To direct the work of another Automotive Mechanic or Fleet Services employee of lesser grade;
- Do similar and less skilled work as required. In this connection to perform details of work.
- Shall have satisfactorily performed for two years in an automotive maintenance facility in a repair technician classification or its equivalent.
- Must be able to meet and deal with people, be willing to work alone for considerable periods, be active and able-bodied and have average physical strength and endurance.
- Must obtain and maintain a valid class (A) C.D.L. license with HAZMAT endorsement.
- Successful completion of an approved educational program in automotive maintenance or its equivalent.
- Must be a competent operator of equipment and be able to qualify for chauffeur’s license. Must successfully complete all testing requirements related to this classification.
- Graduation from high school or successful completion of a recognized high school equivalency examination.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Girardeau, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A