Website Kontak Recruitment
To undertake lecturing duties and the associated functions of preparation, assessment, moderation, and curriculum development.
- Participation in Examination Certification and Promotion of learners.
- Academic content development and Lecturing
- To lecturer subject matter (Face to Face)
- To conduct contact session with students. (Distance)
- Academic leadership and Research
- Researching and developing new topics, courses and teaching materials, including online resources.
- Maintain a practical understanding of service standards and quality improvement initiatives relevant to the department and work to these standards, engaging in personal and professional development as appropriate
- Carry out administrative tasks related to courses and attend meetings as required by the department’s management team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineer
- 3 years’ experience in the industry
- 1 year teaching experience
Company: Kontak Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A