Website Boehringer Ingelheim
In the future, the company will launch new medicines or indications in therapeutic areas including CV & metabolism, respiratory, oncology, immunology, CNS and retinal health to meet the demand of Chinese patients.
- Capability of self-learning and leading innovative projects like analytical technology platforms establishment (PAT, 1D-2D-LCMS)
- Assume departmental responsibility for discovery or development projects of intelligent, if it is possible.
- Design and executes non-routine analytical experiments on the basis of literature analyses generally without supervision.
- Proficient in analytical instrument maintenance and OQ, and make sure analytical instruments status are ready for use.
- Perform all work in a safe manner.
- Perform all work in conformance with applicable regulation.
- Training for technicians and scientists in all of anlytical instrument operations.
- Proficient in hardwares and softwares of analytical instruments (HPLC,HPLC-MS (QQQ, QDa), GC, GCMS) and working stations (Mass Hunter, Openlabs, Empower, …) .
- Major: Analytical chemistry, Application chemistry and engineering
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years or Master’s Degree with 6+ years experience in a related scientific discipline
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A