Website Bridgestone EMIA
Testing of raw materials of different suppliers, ensuring that materials supplied are conforming to Bridgestone specification
- Testing of the tackiness of Rubber material
- Release conforming material to production
- Identifying and blocking of out of spec material.
- Ensure that quality is maintained by testing In-house material
- Receiving and recording of sampled material
- Record keeping of results after testing
- Reporting of all non-conforming material incidents and take part in problem solving.
- Testing material according to Bridgestone Specs
- Testing of SMM on calendared steel/fabric material
- Handling material according to FIFO.
- All employees conducting work that effect quality have the necessary QS competencies and therefore perform work effectively, Management & administration of QMS functions.
- National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (Must)
- Customer satisfaction: meeting OEM QS requirements, all appropriate management & ISO 9001 & TS/16949 certification.
- Bsc Chemistry would be advantageous
- Assist in execution of some of the QMS activities, all risks are identified and countermeasures are effectively implemented, the plant adheres to all QMS & departmental Safety requirements.
- All activities are completed within the planned deadlines.
Company: Bridgestone EMIA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brits, North-West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A