Corporate Counsel, Litigation is a key member of T-Mobile’s legal organization, working on novel and complex business and legal issues and designing case strategy to deliver on T-Mobile’s Un-carrier commitment. This attorney will manage network-oriented litigation matters focusing mainly on real estate and landlord disputes.
- Driving departmental initiatives to achieve team goals, drive efficiencies, and better serve the evolving needs of the business.
- Advising internal clients and business executives on legal and business risks.
- Case management, including selection and management of outside counsel, working with outside counsel on setting and managing litigation budgets, preparing pleadings, briefs, and other filings, developing and implementing case and settlement strategy, managing discovery, and preparing matters for trial.
- Partnering with colleagues and business leaders to align legal strategy with business goals and objectives.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 5 years of experience handling complex real estate matters at a law firm or as in-house counsel. Land Use experience is a plus.
- Exceptional legal writing skills, including drafting and editing complex legal arguments, and outstanding attention to detail.
- Prior in-house experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent legal, business, and practical judgment.
- J.D. or equivalent from an accredited law school, and a member in good standing of a relevant state bar.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Concord, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A