T-Mobile is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. Directors, Corporate Strategy & Analysis located in Bellevue, WA will develop Un-Carrier moves, strategic growth plans, and Lines of Business (LoB) strategies.
- Gather and drive requirements, and conceptually transfer requirements into solutions that drive revenue growth.
- Responsible for structuring problems, developing analytical approaches to solve the problems, leading efforts to drive both qualitative and quantitative insights, and synthesizing findings into actionable recommendations.
- Communicate findings to senior executives (including presidents of different lines of business, EVPs, and CEO) and influence the enterprise to act appropriately to capture the value in such findings.
- Lead efforts to analyze and build financial/economic models to develop strategic insights and evaluate business problems as well as validate modeling conducted by others in Corporate Strategy & Analysis (CS&A) and in other departments.
- Manage multiple projects demanding both rigorous attention to detail and high level comprehensive solutions.
- Drive problem solving, conduct strategic analysis, synthesize, and present findings across the enterprise driving the most critical strategic initiatives across T-Mobile.
- Lead a dynamic team, which may also include experts from other LoBs and outside industry experts, as needed.
- Analyze data, and synthesize and present results to senior executives.
- Telecommuting is permitted, but applicants must live within a reasonable commuting distance.
- Conducting research using: S&P, AlphaSense, Thomson One, Reuters, EDGAR, or CrunchBase to build comprehensive and reliable fact bases on unfamiliar topics or companies.
- Developing market strategies based on consumer insights, market research, competitor research, and clear business cases.
- Utilizing Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel to construct communication documents for executives that convey complex strategic, financial, and analytical insights and recommendations.
- Building and maintaining complex financial models with components including sustainable architecture, intuitive input controls, flexible sensitivity modules, cash flow and income/EBITDA statements, and Net Present Value calculations using Microsoft Excel.
- Utilizing statistical analysis and modeling tools including at least two of the following: R, SQL, SAS, or Minitab to analyze large data sets gathered from internal sources or through external market research and synthesize findings through Tableau or PowerBI.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A