Product Manager, Technical is a visionary, strategist, analyst, customer evangelist, respected leader of business and technology execution, and professional relationship builder all rolled into a single dynamic package. Every product at T-Mobile is envisioned and created to achieve a specific business purpose or set of business results.
- Actively looks for opportunities to delight or meet customer’s unmet needs.
- Dedicates time to customers actively meeting with them to build deeper empathy and understand their needs and priorities.
- Create, manage, foster an active VOC feed for themselves and team.
- Conducts specific ad hoc analysis and provides insights to management on request.
- Leverages customer insights for product vision, strategy, roadmap, priorities.
- Partners with business and internal/external stakeholders to understand current customer experience, identifies areas of opportunity.
- Conducts analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to identify product innovation opportunities or root cause of issues and assess opportunity size and impact. May work with data scientists to answer complex questions or identify
- Tests ideas with real customers to ensure that the product delivers the desired benefit.
- Communicates, influences, and sells ideas at Director level and below. This includes regularly delivering product presentations.
- Drives end user product research.
- Develops and maintains current understanding of tech trends. Assesses how trends impact the roadmap or create opportunity for innovation of the product.
- Develops positive working relationships with Customer groups or Customer Representatives.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Collaborates and develops positive working relationships with many technical and non-technical teams, including sales, commercial
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelors Degree- Computer Science, Engineering, IT or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A