Assembles key players on the project team and nurtures internal working relationships across the enterprise which fosters the development of cross functional teamwork. Delegates project responsibilities and task interfaces, directs, motivates and manages the project work and resources involved within the project.
- Identify Risks in projects and use proven PM techniques to assess and mitigate. Facilitate project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation.
- Examine risks associated with the work, proposed contracts and major changes, and make recommendations for handling or equitable sharing.
- Forecast the impacts on schedule of proposed changes and report impact to project team, sponsor and management.
- Attend and/or host management and project team meetings as required keeping the project team informed and progressing including project reviews with stakeholders as necessary to perform ongoing assessments on the progress of projects
- Facilitate the creation of the project charter and examine project related technical documentation for completeness and latest versions and insure availability and distribution to all project team members.
- Insure required document review and approvals according to company standards and processes.
- Upon project completion or premature cessation, close all project documentation and archive actual appropriate records and achievements for estimating future similar projects.
- Coordinate practical details of the transfer of the care, custody and control of the final product including assembly and transfer of operational and maintenance documentation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Pref
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Negotiation Req
- Wireless Pref
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Product Lifecycle Management Req
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management or combination of equivalent experience and education Req
- 2-4 years Industry experience as a program or product manager within a technology environment. Req
- Attention To Detail Req
- Communication Req
- Project Management Req
- Experience working on projects in a wireless industry. Pref
- Analysis Req
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Downers Grove, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A