We need strategic thinkers, expert collaborators, creators, makers and those who can help us shape content that connects with millions around the world. People who know the social platforms but know how to push them beyond.
- Working with ASOS Creative Lab to ensure Creative consistency across all verticals
- Develop presentations that provide strong conceptual and strategic direction
- Creating engaging organic social content on existing and emerging platforms
- Collaborating with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation
- Creating engaging Paid Social content that delivers against KPIs
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to create concepts, photography, social assets, gifs and stories around ASOS products, brands and partner brands.
- Work with cross-functional teams at ASOS to evolve and reimagine a brief
- Ideation, concepting and executing campaign ideas for both ASOS Brand and ASOS Commercial
- Brief interrogation, ideation, pitching, concepting, on set creative direction and post-production experience
- Developing level of knowledge, skills and experience across copywriting, art direction, strategy
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Experience working with brands and sectors with a focus in at least one of the following: sports, fashion, face and body (hair, beauty)
- Portfolio packed full of shoot, social (organic and paid) and creative collateral that demonstrates an understanding of youth culture.
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity and experience in making creative concepts
- Some experience of presenting ideas successfully and internally and / or to client
- 2 + years working for a similar brand or youth culture-shaped agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A