Website Merrill Lynch
A Senior Technology manager is an experienced manager, who is responsible for building and leading teams to deliver technology products and services that meet business outcomes. Their primary responsibility is for the people they manage, ensuring they are developing engineers through coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development.
- Has extensive knowledge of design/architectural patterns, Agile/DevOps principles and uses them to develop solutions and processes for delivering software
- Accountable for application performance in Production ( App health, Resiliency, Performance etc)
- Sets maturity objectives and enables individuals / teams with training & resources to achieve them.
- Accountable for team / program level resource and financial management; builds and maintains team through talent acquisition
- Understands individual and team maturity and performance through team/ client feedback.
- Sets and tracks quality and performance objectives
- Accountable for solution delivery management as relevant to their teams E.g.: Prioritizing Technical debt, Supporting Audits, Compliance & Security related items
- Accountable to ensure all relevant risk, financial and compliance policies & standards are met
- Creates and drives technology strategy for their technical domain
- Manages relationships with the business and the technology leaders , and vendors for technology products
- Facilitates performance and career development of individuals through performance reviews, coaching and building individual development plans that are needed to develop competencies and skill
- Ensure execution is aligned with Product strategy by working with stakeholders like Product Management, Product Owners
- Creates an inclusive & healthy working environment and helps in resolving organization impediments / blockers
- Leads and creates followership in Communities of Practice in the Organization
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, US
Application Deadline: N/A