Website Barnes & Noble, Inc.
As the Cash Management Analyst, you prepare and analyze the company’s daily cash position and generate and distribute reports outlining bank account activity to multiple departments. You demonstrate strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner and collaborate with internal departments and external banking institutions to do so.
- Provide analysis and documentation utilized in the decisions related to borrowing or repayment on credit facility
- Prepare monthly accounting entries to book the company’s financial activity and provide entry-related support to other departments
- Analyze daily cash flow, process payment requests, maintain comprehensive audit support, and prepare reconciliation reports
- Process invoices for payment related to software and services utilized by Treasury Department
- Work with banks to establish and maintain the company’s accounts and banking services
- Research inquiries from other departments and help to resolve questions regarding payments and financial activity
- Serve as a liaison between stores and their banks and armored carriers to resolve service issues and deposit discrepancies as needed
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time efficiently while working under strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree required, business degree preferred
- Retail cash wrap experience is preferred
Company: Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Union Square, New York, US
Application Deadline: N/A