Website Barnes & Noble, Inc.
As a Picker/Packer, you will be pulling books, calendars, and a variety of other products as you prepare an order to be shipped to one of our stores or customers. Attention to detail is required to ensure the correct item is picked, the proper label is affixed, and all items are handled with care as the package is made ready for shipping.
- To be successful in this role, you must enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment!
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who demonstrate reliable attendance and a willingness to learn.
- You will be required to demonstrate excellent manual dexterity and coordination;
- Pick/pack and build orders to be delivered to stores and customers using a hand-held scanner, ticketing machine or label maker;
- Ability to meet or exceed production requirements daily while following all work standards.
- Acts with integrity and trust, promoting our bookselling culture and core values
- Some warehouse experience is preferred, but we will train you if you have no experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic written and verbal English communications skills
- Basic mathematical skills
Company: Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reno, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A