Website Barnes & Noble, Inc.
The Senior Information Security Analyst is responsible for maintaining the security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and systems related to the corporate, retail and e-commerce infrastructures. The Senior Information Security Analyst will be responsible for leading and executing key projects on the Security roadmap.
- Monitor the organization for security breaches and investigate when a violation occurs.
- Recommend security enhancements to management or senior IT staff.
- Perform Risk Assessments on business units/departments.
- Document project planning, implementation, and outcome.
- Conduct penetration testing.
- Support consolidation of Security programs across Retail divisions.
- Mentor the other members of the IT Security team in areas of expertise.
- Lead and participate in a 24×7 Incident Response Team.
- Configure, support, and evaluate security tools and technology.
- Serve as Project Lead for IT Security initiatives.
- Develop security policies, standards and best practice procedures for the organization.
- Research the latest information technology (IT) Security trends.
- Knowledge of BCP and DR processes and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service attitude and perspective.
- Hands-on experience with endpoint and network security technologies such as malware analysis, firewalls, IDS/IPS, web and email content filtering, vulnerability management, and SIEM.
- Expert knowledge of Application Security and testing.
- Senior level Certification(s) from organizations such as GIAC, ISC(2), ISACA, CompTIA
- 7+ years of experience in network and information security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent field
- Extensive knowledge of compliance areas such as PCI, SOX, CCPA and GDPR.
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO 27002.
Company: Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City Metropolitan Area, US
Application Deadline: N/A