Website Barnes & Noble, Inc.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, one of your main goals is to make the customer experience exceptional by ensuring all agents provide top-notch customer service and by driving continuous improvement. In this role, you will work collaboratively with the leadership team to share insights, drive new initiatives, and support ongoing actions related to quality.
- Prepares & analyzes internal & external quality assurance reports for management staff review.
- Assist in setting guidelines & standards for contact-handling; review periodically to evolve to customer patterns and behaviors.
- Utilize quality monitoring data management system to compile & track performance.
- Perform call monitoring and provides coaching notes and trend data to leadership team.
- Handle & resolve customer interactions.
- Coordinates & facilities call calibration sessions.
- Recommend appropriate action if further reviews are necessary and raise observations to management team
- Lead and organize meetings with various internal groups.
- Participates in design of call monitoring forms and QA Standards.
- Communicate effectively, collaboratively, and comfortably through and with others.
- Excellent oral & written skills.
- Direct work with productive results.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid time management.
- 2-3 years Customer Service Experience.
- Understand and deliver excellent standards of service.
- Demonstrate good decision making.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize workload.
- Give feedback honestly and respectfully.
Company: Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clifton, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A