Website Bell Equipment
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- Including strip and assembly of components
- Report and provide root cause analysis of faults via BELL NCR system
- Diagnose and repair electrical (hardware and software faults) on BELL Equipment range of machines
- Assist with new product development
- Fitment of electrical options
- Programming of BELL machines
- Computer literate.
- Basic assembly skills needed
- Applicants must be a qualified Automotive Electrician through the BELL apprentice program.
- Valid code 8 driver’s license.
- Diagnostic and repair capabilities.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Extensive electrical and software knowledge of Bell Equipment product range with proven work experience on Bell machines
- Good understanding and knowledge of heavy earthmoving equipment.
Company: Bell Equipment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A