Website Best Buy
The Cadet travels via Geekmobile from the precinct to our client’s home and assists with the delivery and basic installation of technology products alongside a seasoned Agent. They provide our clients service that exceeds expectations by handling appointments with care, asking the right questions to enhance the client experience, and providing prompt follow up of recommendations as well as solutions.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
- Maintains phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting their devices.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation, and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world one device at a time.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams as well as assists with in-store stock repairs.
- Responsibly manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Current, valid drivers license
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
- Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Ability to consistently lift/carry/maneuver products weighing 75lbs+ individually, or 150lbs+ as a team (support tools such as a harness, dolly, and/or lift may be provided as applicable for the type of work being performed)
- Previous experience actively using and learning about technology products
- Be at least 21 years of age
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saugus, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A