The Data & AI philosophy is anchored on BlackRock’s cornerstone principles: Innovation, Fiduciary focus, Passion for Performance, and the unified purpose of One BlackRock. Through that lens, we strive to build value for our clients by understanding their needs, the markets, and using technology to create best in class solutions. As distributed team, Data & AI has presence across 8 countries servicing more than $17 trillion in AUM on Aladdin for BlackRock and BRS clients.
- Execute on outlier exceptions on a day-to day basis and identify areas that warrants technical improvements
- Develop deep grasp of the data factory production in order to work with people across on initiatives for Data Operations
- Gain broad experience in Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, and Alternatives, across the vast global investment marketplace.
- Triage incident and bring require audience to investigate and resolve incident
- Use technical skills to ensure the accuracy of large analytical data sets, automate processes with scripts and efficiently query information from a vast database.
- Deliver high quality client service externally and internally. Address inquiries, perform controls, resolve problems, and mitigate risks for clients and internal BlackRock partners.
- Investigate and resolve complex and intricate issues and perform adhoc analysis of large data sets while meeting timelines.
- Show desire to work in a constantly evolving, changing and significant environment.
- Initiate and drive platform and process innovations to support new business needs, minimize risk, enhance quality, and navigate the changing markets.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, UNIX, or Python is a plus; desire to expand technical expertise preferred.
- A great teammate able to work in an innovative, ambitious, and fast paced environment. Manage high profile team.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, with preference to business disciplines such as Finance, or Economics, and technical disciplines such as
- Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering with 7-10 years experience
- Basic knowledge of fixed income, equity and derivative instruments is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with agile critical thinking and a problem-solving demeanor.
- A “Student of the Markets” mentality: Intellectually curious with a passion for learning about the global financial markets and the investment management business.
- ITIL experience – Service Now platform and PagerDuty
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A