You will advance a unified vision, strategy and delivery of an integrated suite of internal communications channels that balance business needs with evolving employee expectations. You will be a key member of a collaborative, global team dedicated to solving complex communications and engagement challenges.
- Deliver a seamless, multi-channel content syndication practice for the global employee-base that spans digital signage, intranet, internal social, email, video and live events.
- Collaborate with a range of senior stakeholders to develop an internal communications digital strategy that enables the firm’s evolving employee experience objectives around connectivity, productivity and engagement.
- Work with internal communications leadership to redefine processes, procedures and service level agreements (SLAs) with key business groups.
- Grow the partnership with Digital Workplace and enterprise technology to influence product roadmaps, feature deployments, and to onboard/replace new technologies as needed.
- Develop a unified set of KPIs, and establish a supporting data/analytics program, to enable real-time decision making about where, how, and when to communicate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft O365 (SharePoint Online, Teams, Yammer, OneDrive) and other communications tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Poppulo or other content syndication platforms).
- Strong project management and organizational skills with aptitude for managing simultaneous projects in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and executives around the world.
- Creative, results-oriented problem-solver with ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with resilience, intellectual curiosity and flexibility.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 12+ years of experience in digital workplace, corporate communications, marketing agency/ HR consultancy.
- Experience with UX/design; information architecture; data gathering and analytics techniques; knowledge management, designing and implementing taxonomies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A