We are seeking a hardworking, results-oriented learner, with strong work ethics who can adapt to a fast-paced group in a wide-ranging and consistently evolving environment. You will be able to demonstrate initiative with a dedication to succeed both as an individual and as a team. Development and coordinating time critical processes are also important.
- Manage the process of operational portfolio set-ups of all new client & BLK products
- Identify improvement opportunities that lower the risk of errors and increase efficiency
- Partner with colleagues across the business to ensure new BlackRock products & client mandates are accurately created, maintained, and terminated with Aladdin
- Build positive relationships across the organization by listening carefully to our internal partners
- Manage and help resolve data exceptions
- Assist and support projects
- Familiarity reading legal documents and ability to understand a basic legal document.
- Experience with business applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- 3-5 years asset management experience preferred, with working knowledge of investment and servicing functions.
- Organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Princeton, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A