ACSS DaaP team is looking for self-starter Data Engineer to contribute on the data platform. The data platform is compelling analytics offering, supported by high quality historical data and multiple heterogenous data storages. This data will be utilized by Data Science modelers and Application Developers as well. To craft, implement and maintain this platform we would primarily need the knowledge of OLTP and distributed computing knowledge such as Hadoop and Spark along with knowledge for data curation and analytical jobs.
- You will create and operationalize data pipelines to enable squad to deliver high quality data-driven product.
- Participate in design and implementation of scalable computation and data distribution platform.
- Act as Lead to identify, design, and implement internal process improvements and relay to the relevant technology organization.
- Understand existing systems and resolve operations issues while working with other support staff located across the globe.
- Automate manual ingest processes and optimize data delivery subject to service level agreements; work with infrastructure on re-design for greater scalability.
- Develop and mentor other team members in design and development, provide development estimates on projects and tasks.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve data discrepancies by finding the root cause of issues; work with partners across various cross-functional teams to prevent future occurrences.
- Design, maintenance and ownership of a Data Infrastructure.
- Be up to date with the latest tech trends in the big-data space and recommend them as needed.
- Work with data scientists to develop data ready tools to support their job.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A