Reporting to the Head of Business Development for the Americas Financial Institutions Group (FIG), the Senior Client Portfolio Advisor will be responsible for managing relationships with existing and prospective insurance clients, partnering with the Financial Markets Advisory (FMA) Group and Portfolio Management Group (PMG) to develop and implement portfolio solutions, and coordinating FIG-specific client content production and alignment of marketing efforts globally.
- Act as a resource for FIG portfolio managers including supporting portfolio transformations and hedging assignments
- Offer guidance to clients on portfolio construction, ALM, derivatives solutions, capital modeling, mandate design and regulatory updates
- Function as a liaison between FMA Insurance Solutions and FIG, with a focus on deepening client relationships by sharing insights from recent engagements, providing analytical support and developing whole portfolio solutions
- Collaborate with Business Development colleagues to cultivate new commercial opportunities and recommend solutions for complex client issues and challenges
- Coordinate FIG-specific client content production and alignment of marketing efforts globally.
- Play a leading role in delivering our annual peer risk analysis and creating new content modules
- Develop fluency across BlackRock’s product offerings – including fixed income, equities, alternatives, and risk systems
- Serve as a senior relationship manager for some of FIG’s largest and most strategic insurance client accounts
- Translate key findings and knowledge of industry trends into thought leadership including case studies, webinars and white papers with the support of marketing colleague.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A