Technology & Operations is driven by a global network of Operating Centers of Excellence, which centralizes knowledge and equips support teams with the data and timely information needed to innovate and deliver on behalf of internal partners and clients.
- Troubleshoot outages and open support tickets with respective vendors to resolve issues
- Schedule and perform changes and downtime as needed to ensure continued operations
- Assist with proof of concept projects
- Assist with global product rollout and deployment
- Assist with hardware installations and upgrades
- Perform capacity management tasks to ensure systems are able to handle the traffic load and provide growth forecasts
- Assist with user management across all platforms
- Perform basic policy work on different platforms to meet detection needs
- Perform maintenance and upgrade tasks including patching of systems
- Provide health & Wellness checks to the Infosec hardware and software platforms
- Work with internal infrastructure teams to coordinate installations and cabling of new machines
- Flexibility to work in an operations environment. Occasional night/weekend work will be required.
- Familiarity with information security toolsets including DLP, Network Scanning, Endpoint detections, SIEM’s and cloud tools.
- Strong understanding of Linux OS administration and operating system fundamentals for but not limited to RedHat, Fedora, Ubuntu & CentOS
- Prior experience is managing devices supporting InfoSec & running embedded Linux will be a plus
- 5-6 years of It experience with a min of 3 managing Linux/Unix systems
- Must be familiar is managing and updating system OS & security patches and firmware for systems running Unix operating systems
- Strong understanding and hands knowledge on Shell/Bash scripting to automate and simplify repetitive tasks
- Must be familiar with networking fundamentals and operating system level networking configurations on a Unix/Linux
- Must be able to communicate effectively with global stakeholders in an enterprise environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A