FMG conducts leading research on the areas above, delivering innovative models. Our team publishes applied scientific research frequently, and our members present regularly at leading industry conferences. FMG engages constantly with the sales team in client visits and meetings.
- Establish a career to lead a key asset class domain and grow your technical & softer skills
- Bring all of yourself to the job. From the top of the firm down we embrace the values, identities and ideas brought by our employees
- Work with a top FinTech company. We sell our Aladdin analytics platform to over 100 of the top global financial institutions and corporations, handling trillions of dollars in assets
- Help develop and deploy quantitative financial models and portfolio analytics that are used to manage most of the money of the world’s largest asset manager
- Knowledge of investments, portfolio management, and financial econometrics and empirical asset pricing.
- Prior work experience in financial modeling (e.g., risk models, analytics) or data science and model deployment to production environment is a strong plus
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field – master’s in Finance / Economics / Statistics / Financial Engineering / Math Finance, etc.
- Hands-on experience with statistical software (e.g., Python, R, MATLAB) and strong background in programming. Proficiency with Python strongly preferred
- Experience with various machine learning algorithms a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in quantitative/statistical modeling. Experience with fixed income risk analytics and portfolio risk analytics is strongly preferred
- Experience with data handling (ETL, data joining with SQL, cleaning, processing, summarizing, descriptive analysis), and building and backtesting statistical and econometric models
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A